We’re committed to providing a safe environment for you and your children. College Church strives to –
- Adhere to Church Child-Safe Policy
- Screens volunteers and staff who work with children and young people (any person from 0-18 years of age)
- Performs legally-required Criminal History Record Checks
- Report all disclosures, suspicions and allegations of children at risk of harm or abuse to the relevant authorities (both Church and Government)
- Train local Church leadership including volunteers using the Safe Church training manual (based on the Safe Church Training Agreement and Safe Church Project auspiced by the National Council of Churches in Australia; or a training program that meets similar standards
- Appoint a Safe Place Leader or team to assist the local Church Leadership to comply with the Child-Safe Policy, Code of Conduct, and screening requirements
College Church Safe Place Coordinator Barry Hill / 0417 677 098
Our Children’s Ministries program is created in a way that will engage your child at their level.
Our BEGINNERS group teaches the little ones—kids aged 0 to 3 years old. With the help of parents, children in Beginners engage in an interactive program of creative story telling and music.
PRESCHOOL is aimed at kids aged 3 years old to Kindergarten. This group focuses on interactive Bible lessons about grace, worship, love, and service.
PRIMARY engages school-aged children in grades 1 to 3. This is an interactive Bible study focusing on service, God’s love for us, and joyful worship.
The JUNIOR group is for school-aged kids in Grades 4 to 6. In Junior we study the Bible, and encourage children to embrace and develop a relationship with Jesus, along with a passion for service.
Highschoolers are welcome to join our Early Teen and Teen groups located outside the Children’s Ministries area.
We encourage parents and other family members at College Church to get involved. There are many opportunities to serve including, but not limited to, the Children’s Ministries Area. Kids love to have their parents assisting in their group activities. If you’d like to help out in one of our kids groups please let us know!